A Rewarding Career
in a Growing Field
RMT Education that Meets the Highest National Standards
At Vicars School of Massage Therapy, you will get a massage therapy education that meets the highest national standards—on a schedule that fits your life.
Our program is blended learning, which means you are on campus 4-5 days a month in class and clinics. It is a full-time program, but for most of it you and your classmates will go online to work and to stay in touch with each other and your instructors. It is a great format for adult learners.
For your essential massage practicum, you’ll spend 5-6 shifts a month practicing your skills in our supervised student clinics, starting mid-way through first year.
Good to know:
- We’re massage therapy specialists. We have been offering our two-year Massage Therapy Diploma Program since 2001. It’s the only program we offer—so you know that your education is our priority.
- Vicars School is fully accredited by the Canadian Massage Therapy Council for Accreditation. Choosing a CMTCA-accredited massage therapy program is the best way to make sure that your education meets the highest national standards.
- Vicars was also the first school to qualify as a Massage Therapist Association of Alberta Approved Program.
- Vicars School graduates are recognized and welcomed by all major professional associations in Alberta.
- Our tuition is competitive, and financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Plan for your future, no matter where you are. Either come in for an on-campus information session, or join us online to learn about the school, about the career, and enter to win a $500 tuition bursary.
If you’d like to learn a simple, effective massage for friends and family, this is the one for you! Massage for Beginners is a 2-day workshop and a great way to find out if a massage career is right for you.
At our student clinics, you’ll enjoy an exceptional massage from one of our student therapists at an affordable price.
Online booking is quick and easy, and gift certificates are available.